BREAKING NEWS

Friday 10 July 2020

Public apology to IGP for libel by Nasiba Sani Dauda 

You recall that on the 12th of November, 2019, I published a disparaging statement against the due of inspector General of police, and my former husband, (Abubakar Musa). The said statement was as a result of anger and frustration because of the arrest and detention of my Father, my elder Brother and other member of my family by the police. APOLOGY LETTER FOR LIBELI would like to retract that statement I made using my social media account. CHIBUS ENTERPRICE and tagged Northern Hibiscus, Police Service Commission. I claimed libellous statement and this is untrue.I shall immediately tender an unreserved public apology to Abubakar Musa, to inspector General of police as well as Abubakar Musa’s friends for false allegation of accusing and defaming their character/ reputation of being gays/homosexuals.The statement was malicious with intent to defame the character of the persons mention above. The error was the unfortunate result of my father’s arrest and 3 others on the 11th of November, my father was kept for 3 days with no arrest warrant and no explanation.I withdraw and apologise for the false claim that Abubakar musa had physically abused me while we were leaving under the same roof.I categorically apologise and withdraw my statement against the Inspector General of police. I don’t know him and I have never ever met with him in person/ physically. I only mischievously and out of malice labelled such allegation against him as well as against Abubakar musa and his friends.I would also like to make it clear that this withdrawal and apology publication is done out of my own volition and free will as it was not under complete duress, intimidation and or influence of whatever kind from any quarter and my previous publication was made out of anger and disdain for Abubakar musa.  Nasiba Sani dauda The post Public apology to IGP for libel by Nasiba Sani Dauda appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

from Linda Ikeji's Blog https://ift.tt/2OdDx1S
via Fruitty Blog

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2021 360 Degree Technology. Designed by 360Degree Tech